Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Chiller Theatre

  1. #1
    kingfozzy
    Guest kingfozzy's Avatar
    Only one more week til Chiller Theatre!!
    Yea!! Who's going???

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd really like to attend (only live a lil bit NorthEast in Bridgeport, CT), wouldn't be more than maybe 1 1/2 hour drive thru NYC, but funds are tight. The guestlist looks great though!

    *kicking self for not hearing about convention early enough* [img]redface.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll make it down on Saturday.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rumor has it that Steven from HOSTBOARD will be hanging with the Currie Twins at Chiller! Our very own board guru in the flesh! (The guy that does such an amazing job running and designing this WHOLE system, folks!)

    Hey Fozz, get a picture with him so we can post it!
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll make it down on Saturday.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">YAY, Charlie!

    Can't wait to hear all about it! Take pictures!
    If you do a little write-up about your day, we'll post it on Cherie's site, ok? Um, no pressure. Heh.
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For those of us living in rural areas or very far away, We are depending on those lucky few to give us a detailed report (photos would be beucoup good)
    I am soooo jealous, I wish I could make it. I hope those that are planning to go have a safe journey and a great time...Peace...

    <center><font color="red">ROG</font></center>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A write up would be a blast you can count on it.

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IF (and that's a big "IF") I can somehow manage to make it, will bring my digicam & a spaghetti-western bullet-belt loaded with fresh batteries. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cactusb's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2000
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I shall be there Friday night and most of Saturday. Can't wait as it is always a thrill to see Cherie (and this time the "debut" of Marie!!)

  10. #10
    kingfozzy
    Guest kingfozzy's Avatar
    I will be bringing a camera, believe me. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic